2) Did dishes.
4) Crocheted a hat.
5) Watched the feature commentary on The Sound of Music (again)
6) Watched 48 Hours
7) Crocheted another hat.
8) Made a video about how I ran over my jacket with the car to get the tag off.
9) Cleaned the garage.
10) Watched the feature commentary on Mary Poppins (again)
11) Threw away old food
12) Cleaned Dexter's water dish with vinegar.
13) Wrote a blog.
on incredibly reputable sites the entire fourth series of Downton Abbey
15) Watched the feature commentary on When Harry Met Sally . . . (again)
16) Started crocheting another hat, but ran out of gray yarn.
17) Watched the feature commentary on Sleepless in Seattle (again)
18) Had an insanely long text conversation with Krista Hansen
19) Wrote another blog
20) Read Paper Towns by John Green
21) Hung up all of my clothes
22) Read The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe
23) Put a bunch of crap in my Amazon shopping cart, but haven't bought anything
24) Watched the feature commentary on Julie & Julia
25) Wondered if I'll ever get my writing voice as great as Nora Ephron, after watching three feature commentaries with her (answer: unlikely)
26) Watched the last five episodes of Parenthood. Made new resolution to be Lauren Graham.
27) Wrote this list